Saturday 23 November 2013

Wierd letter.

I got this letter from an old friend I haven't seen in a long time. I figure that this would be best place to ask for advice. Here's the transcript of the letter:
Hello, Daniel. Haven't seen you for quite some time now.
No time for formalities, though. I need you to do something. Remember that old house we used to hide out in down by the farm? I need you to go there. When you approach the house, try not to make any sound. Go up to the loft and you will find a trunk. In it you will find a small vial, a razor blade, and a folded piece of paper. Take the razor and prick your finger. Touch your forehead and make a dot of blood. DO NOT touch the vial before you do so.
Open the vial and drink it. When you do so your vision will go blurry, but you have to stay calm. Pick up the paper in the trunk and read the first paragraph. It's in German, but I know you won't have trouble with pronouncing it. At this point, you MUST stay calm. You will start to feel closed in and you will start hearing voices. DO NOT listen to what they have to say. Tear the paper into the smallest pieces you can and scatter them on the floor.
When that's done, go downstairs to the "kitchen". You will find a gas can and a lighter. Set fire to the house. No matter what the voices say, you HAVE to set fire to the house. After it starts going, the voices will go away. Then you need to get away from that house as fast as you can.
Good luck,
Tiffany
I'm really freaked out. What should I do?




No comments: